Apple’s Newly Launched iPhone 11 Packs a Big Punch for a Relatively Low Cost
Apple once again captured the headlines and the attention of users eager to take advantage of the next generation of iPhone technology. Their recently announced iPhone 11 not only delivers a variety of upgrades over its predecessor, but also arrives at an attractive price point sure to turn heads.
Initial reports suggest the iPhone 11’s enhancements will include a dual-function camera, a faster processor, a longer-lasting battery and many other upgrades over earlier models. Based on the official release date of September 20, the iPhone 11 appears poised to be at the top of many consumers’ holiday shopping lists this year.
Enjoy a Variety of Key Features and Upgrades with the iPhone 11
Apple appears to have listened to consumer feedback from earlier generation iPhones. To address these concerns and capture consumer attention, the iPhone 11 will feature:
- A dual-sensor 12MP camera featuring an ultra-wide angle lens
- Six distinct product colors (black, white, yellow, lavender, red and mint green)
- A large, 6.1-inch LCD Retina display ideal for a variety of design applications
- The new iOS 13 preloaded
- Sharp 4K video recording at 60 frames per second
- A more efficient processor delivering higher speeds
- Over one hour of additional battery life compared the iPhone XR
- Water-resistant at a depth of two meters for up to 30 minutes
...and the Turbo-Charged Upgrades of the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
The iPhone 11 Pro includes many of the upgrades of the base model above, but also features:
- A triple-sensor 12MP camera with a telephone camera featuring a night mode
- Four product colors (gold, space gray, silver and midnight green)
- A large, 5.8-inch XDR Super Retina display
- Water-resistant up to four meters for 30 minutes
Beyond the features listed for the iPhone 11 Pro above, the Pro Max is slated to feature:
- The longest lasting battery life of any iPhone, five hours longer than XS Max
- Extra large 6.5-inch XDR Super Retina display
Relatively Low Price Points
In addition to a variety of new features and performance enhancements, the iPhone 11 is set to start at an affordable $699 for the basic, 64GB, model. This price point places it at nearly $50 below the hugely popular iPhone XR. Beyond the 64GB model, the iPhone 11 will also come in 128GB and 256GB versions with sticker prices of $749 and $849 respectively.
The iPhone 11Pro and Pro Max are set to arrive in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB varieties. The iPhone Pro’s price points fall at $999, $1149 and $1349 for each of these capacities and $1099, $1249 and $1449 for the Pro Max versions.
Mark Your Calendars for Key iPhone 11 Release Dates
So when can you get your hands on this exciting new Apple product? Most will need to wait patiently until September 20, but a pre-order option is set to begin on September 13 at 5 a.m. PDT. With these late September release dates, Apple appears to be well-poised to capitalize on the rapidly approaching 2019 holiday sales season.