If you’re ready to scale your business or are struggling to outpace your competition in a competitive market, email marketing is still one of the most effective channels you can use to reach your market.
However, how do you avoid getting lost in spam folders or annoying your existing and potential customers with excessive outreach? At Content Customs we can provide a targeted email marketing strategy that strikes the right balance.
When Should You Use Email Marketing?
Email marketing plays an essential role at every stage of the sales funnel. You can use it to offer casual browsers more information and send coupons to prospective customers to drive conversions. Email can also help you communicate important messages to your existing customer base and tailor special offers their way. When a purchase is made, email can be used to confirm the order and personalize your communication with each buyer. Follow-up emails can be used to extend new deals to previous customers and check customer satisfaction.
Why Should You Use Email Marketing?
Does email marketing work? Absolutely, and here are a few key stats to underscore just how powerful of a tool it can be:
- Over half of all people on Earth are active email users.
- More than 347 billion email messages are sent every single day.
- Welcome emails have an 82% open rate. For all messages, it’s closer to 21%. You can increase that rate by personalizing the message, which can bring it up by 50%.
- While ROI differs among companies and industries, some studies put it at an average for $42 in return for every dollar spent.
- One of the best email marketing tools is an abandoned cart email, letting the user know they added products to their cart and never checked out. These bring in 69% more sales than standard emails.
What Can Email Marketing Do For You?
When you want to grow your brand, one of the smartest things you can do is capitalize on your existing customer base and casual contacts through email marketing. Here’s how it benefits your business: