The saying “always make a good first impression” could never be more applicable than when a potential new client initially visits your website for the first time. In fact, many first-time visitors will leave your website in a matter of seconds if it is slow to load, cluttered, poorly structured, contains grammatical and/or spelling errors, or is visually unappealing.
To this point, there are several design and development items that you should consider when either initially constructing your website or redesigning your existing website. A professionally designed website should consider the following items:
- Load quickly
- Look professional and modern
- Experience the absolute minimum server downtime
- Offer visitors effective ways of experiencing and viewing your products and/or content
- Be easy to navigate
- Be informative and provide value to your visitor
- Be able to be viewed across all forms of devices (i.e. desktops and all forms of mobile devices)
- Be easy to maintain, update, add content to on a regular basis
- Be constructed on a platform that is conducive to adding additional features and functions as the website evolves
- Be viewable across all browser and remain constant in it’s appearance and functionality
Our designers and developers at Content Customs can handle any task. Whether you need an entirely new website created from scratch or would simply like to add one feature to a single page, we’ve got you covered.
Feel free to contact us at any time to discuss your web design or development project. Even if you’re not exactly sure what you are looking for in terms of your website development needs, we’re happy to provide a free consultation to discuss how our web design services can benefit you and your business.
Some of the more specific services that we provide within the Design and Development department include the following items: